REGISTER for a FREE Writing Workshop!
- What would you ask if you had the chance to sit down face to face with an International and NYT Best-selling author?
- What if that author with over a quarter of a century of experience in traditional publishing and an innovator in New Media and ebook publishing was willing to answer your questions about your manuscript and career?
- What if he could tell you directly what you need to know to move your career forward?
- What if he could ‘come to where you write’ and give you his advice without the expense of travel, lodging or meals … and at a time convenient to your lifestyle?
The opportunity you need is about to arrive…
Tracy Hickman is about to open up an EXLUSIVE and LIMITED series of web-based video workshops. They are commonly called webinars (web-based seminars). Here is our current proposed list of topics and seminar times. PLEASE VOTE for which workshops and times your are most interested in. We will be making our selection based on your input over the next two months.
Each of these classes will:
- Be limited to 20 PARTICIPANTS ONLY per workshop. This will be on a first come, first served basis. Enroll early for the workshop you want since it will close once all available slots are taken.
- Be conducted personally by Tracy Hickman via LIVE webcam direct from his writing office. The workshops will include workbook materials, examples, graphics and sometimes video during the webinar. You will interact directly with Tracy Hickman through the web-browser interface.
- Duration will be 90 minutes per workshop.
- Members of our Scribe’s Forge Writing Seminars will be given access to these workshops at no additional charge.